As a
child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed
cheering up in the middle of the night.
In
1985, Teri Hatcher played a dancing mermaid on The Love Boat. "That was
the first job I ever had" she says. "I left college before finishing
my math degree to go do that".
Claire
Danes has a swing in her apartment. "My parents had a swing, a trapeze and
a trampoline in their apartment, I was inspired by that"
In
1993, Jessica Simpson tried out for the Mickey Mouse Club but panicked after
watching Christina Aguilera audition. "I froze and forgot everything"
she says. She lost out to both Christina and Britney Spears.
Eva
Longoria starred in the 2004 flick Carlita's Secret, a crime drama in which she
shared a same-sex smooch with actress Maria Bravo. "It was the most fun
I’ve ever had kissing somebody".
Tom
Cruise admits that he still does the Risky Business underwear dance when he’s
at home alone. He calls it his "dance of freedom".
Jennifer
Love Hewitt sent Matt Damon an inflatable bed because she read he didn't feel
like he has a bed of his own. She never heard back and now, he "looks at
me a little weird".
Julia
Roberts' left eye tears up when she gets nervous.
Demi
Moore, who has earned up to 20 million per movie, first found work as a bill
collector
After
Drew Barrymore posed for Playboy in 1995, Steven Spielberg sent a note that
said "cover yourself up" along with a quilt and a copy of the
magazine with all her pictures altered so that she appeared fully clothed.
Butt-Kicking
Kill Bill siren Uma Thurman is a crafty one. "I knit" she admits,
adding "I love glue gun projects"
While
attending Princeton, Prison Break star Wentworth Miller travelled the world
performing with the school's acapella group, The Princeton Tigertones
In a
high school talent show, Matt Damon performed the talking heads' "Burning
down the House"
Both
Olsen twins had to wear fake teeth during the later years of Full House because
their smiles began to look different.



0 comments:
Post a Comment